It has been proved scientifically that well-chosen colour accents will stimulate positive brain responses, resulting in a productive, energised workforce. Feng shui draws on natural elements, colour, timing, direction, light, placement, design, symbols, location to suit the requirements of your business and people in it. Your working environment becomes a creative, positive space and you will be better equipped to enjoy profitable achievements.
Many successful companies use the principles of Feng Shui for business. Companies such as Orange EE, BUPA, Abbey National, British Airways and Harvey Nichols which gives an example of the harmony and prosperity that Feng Shui can bring to the working environment.
Feng Shui considers the movement of chi through a building and how it effects the working environment. Many of us spend a large part of our lives at work and our surroundings there are as important as those in our homes. Creating the right environment in your workplace can make a huge difference to staff performance and the success of your business.
Feng Shui can improve your business by:
- Reducing work related stress
- Attracting clients
- Motivating staff and increasing staff morale
- Improving communication and enhancing creativity
- Increasing profits
- Reducing absenteeism and retaining staff
A Business Feng Shui consultation includes:
- An assessment of the client’s priorities for the business
- Assessment of ‘chi’ flow in the working environment with regard to furniture, colour lighting & artwork
- A Geopathic Stress survey (this can be man made pollution or natural earth energy lines/meridians and there has been strong links to many illnesses, stress, lethargy, fatigue, sick office syndrome)
- Electro magnetic and wifi pollution (surveyed with a meter) Solutions and recommendations made for any affects from computers and wireless phones
- An assessment of the different qualities of energy in various parts of the building to make sure that the environment is the best for the company and its employees
- An analysis of the energy of the space, landform, flying star analysis and using eight mansions formula
- Analysis of best directions for key personnel to work to their best abilities for the success of the business
- Discussion of findings and implementation plan
- A detailed written report of findings including recommendations and solutions
- A follow up telephone/email service which is provided for up to 3 months after your consultation